Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My grandma has passed away

I thought I would let you know my grandma died this morning. She is being buried in Virginia which means I will not be able to attend. My parents are planning to drive there and back.

It is a relief that she died with no pain. As my mom said to me this morning, she was a strong lady, a fighter and she deserves to finally rest and be at peace. It is so sad to me, she was such a great person and a fun grandma and selfishly I wish I could go and say goodbye.

My mom is all worried about me having the baby while she is away. Truthfully, I would be really sad if my mom and dad were not there, but this is a situation that cannot be helped. My entire life my "family" has consisted of my parents and sister and even though I have many relatives, it isn't the same as the four of us - they are just truly special to me. So, I am thinking good thoughts, this baby will hold off until they return.