This is our first family photo taken up in Henry's room in the NICU. With everything going on, we had not had an opportunity to take a photo yet. Ignore the fact that I have on no make up and didn't do my hair!
This is Henry's favorite activity. That and making dirty diapers. During feedings we change his diaper at least twice if not three times. His digestive tract is definitely in working order!
4 comments:
LOVE IT! He is so darn cute. So, will you all be going home together or will he stay a few extra days?
So cute!
Congratulations, you guys!!! Henry J is just ADORABLE!! I knew you were going to have a boy. :) Sam, I am so sorry the delivery was such a traumatic one -- how I hate those stories of mothers who go through a hellacious labor, only to end up having to have a C-section. You must have been thinking, "Just shoot me, already!"
We are praying for you guys, and I just know that Henry J will be fine. Our Ryan was in the NICU his first 5 days of life, and he, too, was jaundiced. Bill and I actually thought it made him look TAN, and oh, SO very handsome! :)
Glad we got to be at the lake the night you announced your pregnancy, and I still can't believe Henry J arrived ON his due date!
Love,
Shelley, Bill, Ryan, & Brandon
Sam,
Stumbled upon your blog from Fitz's... just wanted to say HI and tell you how beatiful your little guy is! I too had a long hard labor only to end in c-section so I feel for you chica! Glad everyone seems to be doing better! Congratulations
Crystal (Myer)
Post a Comment