Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update

Well, no cervix info was given, next week we're checking it out they said. The ultrasound looked good, I am retaining even more fluid in my stomach but I lost another pound (yay) which means fluid is not be retained in other areas so that is great. Also, my blood pressure and urine analysis was good as well so all in all, I am pregnant for at least another week...not bad news, I am just really uncomfortable at this time.

In other news, after my appointment I had a conference call for work and my manager has been promoted. This is great news for her career but sad news for our team. Don't get me wrong, she is tough but I have learned many things from her and have become much better at my job due to her coaching. I think they will have a difficult time replacing her and that person has big shoes to fill. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: